BUY ONE GET ONE FREE till Sept 10th, BUY ONE GET ONE HALF PRICE till Oct 3rd (subject to availability)
Book and pay by Aug 31st to get 10% discount on your stall
Voting closes September 26th midnight; awards ceremony on October 10th at 5pm in Main Auditorium @ VegfestUK London
Saturday August 8th, 10am - 4pm, The Roxburghe Hotel (Edinburgh EH2 4HQ)
10% earlybird discount on stalls available for bookings made and paid for in full by June 30th 2015
- RT @VegfestExpress: Tickets for @VegfestUK #London on #BOGOF until Sept 10th so make sure to #BringAFriendToVegfest! t.co/yUL0DMtou1
- RT @VegfestExpress: Interview of @VegfestUK's Tim Barford with @garylfrancione on @goveganradio is here (21:10 in) t.co/KV5QNoi4nS h…
- VegfestUK manager Tim Barford's interview on @goveganradio on Aug 16th now available to listen at the link here... t.co/kqoyKIqR6I
Advance tickets for this year's VegfestUK London are now available at:
Prices for advance tickets are £10 (adult) / £6 (students/claimants) plus booking and transaction fees
Tickets on the door cost £12 (adults) / £8 (students/claimants) [subject to availability]
Kids under 16 can enter for free.
There're many BUY ONE GET ONE FREE offers for advance tickets running till September 10th, followed by BUY ONE GET ONE HALF PRICE offers running till October 3rd (subject to availability).
So make sure to #BringAFriendToVegfest!
VegfestUK Brighton 2016 is now open for applications for stalls, adverts and sponsorship
There's a 10% earlybird discount on your stall price if you book and pay in full by August 31st 2015.
Follow links below for exhibitors info:
Voting for this year's VegfestUK Awards is now live!
Awards celebrate the best vegan products, services or campaigns right now. There are altogether 15 categories with 10 nominees each - click link here to view our nominees.
To cast your vote, visit the link here
Bi-weekly updates of awards results will be posted on the Vegfest Express right here.
Voting closes on Saturday September 26th at midnight.
Results will be announced at the Awards Ceremony on Saturday October 10th at 5pm in the Main Auditorium at Olympia Central (Level 3) at VegfestUK London 2015, with vegan comedian Jake Yapp giving out the awards.
Bookings for stalls, adverts and sponsorships at this year's inaugural Vegfest Scotland on December 5th 6th at the SECC are now live!
Follow links below for full info:
If you book and pay for your stalls in full by June 30th 2015, you're eligible for a 10% earlybird discount (on stall price only).
For further queries, please contact the office.
Bristolians were treated to an amazing Bank Holiday Weekend down on the Harbourside, with one of Europe's biggest vegan food and lifestyle events VegfestUK descending upon the Amphitheatre.
A grand total of 14,000 visitors were treated to a feast of superb vegan food and education during the day followed by headline DJ's Alfredo and LTJ Bukem in the evenings.
VegfestUK Bristol 2016 dates TBA later this year.
Following the huge success of the first Great Yorkshire Vegan Festival in May 2014 in Leeds that attracted thousands of people from all over the UK and beyond, the festival will be returning to Leeds for the second time on 13th June 2015 in Leeds Town Hall.
There will be 150 fantastic stalls offering a wide variety of vegan products including cakes, chocolate, hot takeaway food, make up, clothing, pet treats and much more.
There will be lots of free samples and free goody bags for the first 100 visitors.
There will also be the chance to find out more about the animal charities listed on our website and the work they do. These will range from local to international organizations that would really appreciate your support.
The festival will have various animal welfare and vegan presentations in a separate room with live cookery demonstrations and talks.
Further info is available at http://yorkshireveganfestival.com/
Courtesy of Vegan Organic Network, the Manchester Vegan Fair is back at the Chorlton Irish Club on Saturday May 16th (11am-5pm).
With free Goody Bag to first 100 visitors!
+ fine vegan food and produce
+ live music and poetry
+ films, talks and workshops
+ vegan speed dating / meeting
+ wind-solar rickshaw rides
+ complementary therapies
+ circus & crafts
+ 70 stalls
Special Guests include:
Dominic Berry, Gareth Evans, Circus Zapparelli, Cherry Chung, Rickshaw Rides, and more!
Entry £2, kids FREE
- Taste a whole range of vegan foods from international dishes you can whiz up at home to ready-to-go convenience foods
- Receive one-to-one nutritional advice
- Pick up free recipes and helpful factsheets
- Sit in on cookery demos and informative talks
- Browse and buy lots of vegan goodies – from chocolate to cruelty-free cosmetics, bags to books, convenience foods to clothing, wallets to wallcharts and cuddly toys to T-shirts and more!
- Find out how you can get active
- Take a break with a cuppa and veggie snackEntry to each event is FREE.For full list of stalls, talks and cookery demos, visit Viva!'s event pages here: