May 31st AND Nov 8th/15th at the Stadium of Light (home of Sunderland AFC, SR5 1SU)
Alfredo & LTJ Bukem topped amazing weekend of vegan food, education and entertainment; feedback very welcome
June 13th 2015 (10am-6pm) at Leeds Town Hall; admission £2 (under 16's free) payable at the door
Sunday June 28th (11am-4pm) @ Pavilion Theatre (BH1 2BU)
July 4th 2015, 10am-6pm, the CastleGate in Newcastle City Centre
- Did you catch @wonderpig2014's DJ set at Vegfest last weekend? t.co/c6BAiHqLIC
- If you went to vegfest last week, please do fill in the online survey and forward to pals thanks!!! t.co/qwyj2wCAxN
- RT @BishopWeston: WONDERPIG 's #vegan message @vegfestUK 2015in Bristol t.co/XvEW8moGhG for #NationalBurgerWeek
Bristolians were treated to an amazing Bank Holiday Weekend down on the Harbourside, with one of Europe's biggest vegan food and lifestyle events VegfestUK descending upon the Amphitheatre.
A grand total of 14,000 visitors were treated to a feast of superb vegan food and education during the day followed by headline DJ's Alfredo and LTJ Bukem in the evenings.
VegfestUK Bristol 2016 dates TBA later this year.
Following the huge success of the first Great Yorkshire Vegan Festival in May 2014 in Leeds that attracted thousands of people from all over the UK and beyond, the festival will be returning to Leeds for the second time on 13th June 2015 in Leeds Town Hall.
There will be 150 fantastic stalls offering a wide variety of vegan products including cakes, chocolate, hot takeaway food, make up, clothing, pet treats and much more.
There will be lots of free samples and free goody bags for the first 100 visitors.
There will also be the chance to find out more about the animal charities listed on our website and the work they do. These will range from local to international organizations that would really appreciate your support.
The festival will have various animal welfare and vegan presentations in a separate room with live cookery demonstrations and talks.
Further info is available at http://yorkshireveganfestival.com/
The Bournemouth vegan fair is back after a successful debut at the Marriott Hotel in 2014!
The fair moves into the bigger Pavilion Theatre in 2015, and there will be up to 70 stalls full of treats for you all to try and buy. There'll also be a special screening of award-winning documentary Cowspiracy: the Sustainability Secret on top of talks and cookery demos.
Bookings for stalls, adverts and sponsorships at this year's inaugural Vegfest Scotland on December 5th 6th at the SECC are now live!
Follow links below for full info:
If you book and pay for your stalls in full by June 30th 2015, you're eligible for a 10% earlybird discount (on stall price only).
For further queries, please contact the office.
Courtesy of Vegan Organic Network, the Manchester Vegan Fair is back at the Chorlton Irish Club on Saturday May 16th (11am-5pm).
With free Goody Bag to first 100 visitors!
+ fine vegan food and produce
+ live music and poetry
+ films, talks and workshops
+ vegan speed dating / meeting
+ wind-solar rickshaw rides
+ complementary therapies
+ circus & crafts
+ 70 stalls
Special Guests include:
Dominic Berry, Gareth Evans, Circus Zapparelli, Cherry Chung, Rickshaw Rides, and more!
Entry £2, kids FREE
- Taste a whole range of vegan foods from international dishes you can whiz up at home to ready-to-go convenience foods
- Receive one-to-one nutritional advice
- Pick up free recipes and helpful factsheets
- Sit in on cookery demos and informative talks
- Browse and buy lots of vegan goodies – from chocolate to cruelty-free cosmetics, bags to books, convenience foods to clothing, wallets to wallcharts and cuddly toys to T-shirts and more!
- Find out how you can get active
- Take a break with a cuppa and veggie snackEntry to each event is FREE.For full list of stalls, talks and cookery demos, visit Viva!'s event pages here:
The full 64-page B5 full colour event programme for this year's VegfestUK Bristol is now available for download online at:
Please share this widely with your friends, families, colleagues etc., thanks!
Printed copies of the programme will be distributed at various outlets in Bristol and the South West region.
There will also be printed programmes on sale at £1 at the event itself.
The full results from our visitors survey for VegfestUK Brighton 2015 are in!
Survey results indicate that:
- Nearly 50% of our visitors came to any VegfestUK event for the first time
- Roughly 90% of our visitors are coming back to VegfestUK Brighton in 2016
- Approximately 60% of all visitors did not know about the Vegfest Express before VegfestUK Brighton 2015
- Nearly 40% of all visitors were not vegan beforehand
- Nearly 1,000 of them decided to go vegan afterwards