All exhibitors are required to return paperwork using the form at the hyperlink below:

Click here to submit your paperwork

Paperwork guide for all exhibitors

For previous VegfestUK exhibitors

If you have exhibited at VegfestUK events from 2016 onwards, you only need to check that the following are up to date and cover the event dates, and re-submit them if renewal is needed:

  • insurances (with PLI covering up to £10M) (for all exhibitors)
  • food hygiene certificates (for food traders only)
  • registration certificates with your local council (for food traders only)

Paperwork required from all exhibitors

  • Insurance (including public liability covering up to £10M, and employers liability if applicable; must be up to date and cover the date of the event)
  • Risk Assessment (download a template by clicking here)
  • Method Statement (download a template by clicking here)

Note on insurance

For 1 year insurances

One of the many sources available online for getting insurance for your stall is here. It provides 1-year insurances for traders of all sizes, with PLI covering up to £10M.

For temporary event insurances

This company here offers temporary insurances with PLI covering up to 10M.

For overseas exhibitors

Overseas exhibitors are advised to contact their own insurance companies to ensure an adequate extension of their own insurance to cover events in the UK. Temporary event insurance generally requires a UK-based address for applications.

Other suggestions

Hiscox Underwriting Ltd
Hiscox House
Sheepen Place
Essex CO3 3XL

Tel: 0845 213 8448

For exhibitors doing hot food catering / food operation

Those who are doing hot food catering / running a food operation must be registered with their local councils – businesses who are not registered with their local councils are not allowed to do hot food catering / run a food operation.

Caterers / those running food operations should complete and return the following paperwork:

  • Food Safety Questionnaire for hot food caterers (download a blank copy by clicking here)
  • Food Hygiene Certificate
  • Certificate of registration with their local council

For exhibitors doing food sampling (but not catering)

Please return your Safe Food Handling Certificate.

Current legislation on food allergens

All exhibitors doing food/drinks sampling must adhere to the current legislation on food allergens outlined in the document here.

For exhibitors doing alcohol sampling

Any exhibitors doing alcohol sampling must have prior agreement with the organisers before being allowed to do so at the event.

They must also submit the following in addition to the paperwork above:

  • their Alcohol License (must be up to date and cover the date of the event)
  • an Alcohol License Consent Form (blank copy available for download here)

Click here to submit your paperwork