Welcome to the Mad Hatters’ Affair Festival!
We are the UK’s newest sustainable festival, taking place on the 6th to 8th of September in Polgate East Sussex.
Some might call us “MAD” for wanting to Make A Difference!
Ultimately we aim to have everyone coming away from the festival wanting to better the world in a new way.
Funk • Jazz • Soul • Afrobeat • Reggae • Hip Hop • Folk • Rock • Disco • House • Techno.
Workshops /Talks / Activities
Meditation . Yoga . Boot camp . Comedy Shops. Salsa Lessons … Plus many more
How are we Sustainable?
• More environmental friendly toilets
• Eliminating single use plastic….No plastic welcome on site!
• Eliminating single use products
• Glitter free only biodegradable welcome
• Plant based food and drink options
• Sustainable lifestyle products and stalls
• Reusable cups at bars
• Profits from the festival support https://www.chemakizzi.com/
• Any many more….
To further explore: http://madhattersaffair.com/explore.php