Click here to view the Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions
- All items on sale, display or available at the event must be vegan. If your company/organisation makes or sells non-vegan items, please do not display or sell them at the event. Particular attention should be paid to ingredients such as beeswax, bee pollen or honey. If you not sure about something, please contact the office. The organisers reserve the right to ask exhibitors to remove any items that are not vegan from their stall and exhibitors must agree to this. Staff exhibiting at your stalls must also agree not to promote the use of animal products or wear non-vegan apparels whilst on their stall at the event.
- All promotional material on offer during the show should be vegan-friendly and child-friendly and should not promote any animal products or depict cruelty to animals. Any clothing or other products that promote sexism, ableism, homophobia, transphobia, xenophobia, body shaming, cultural appropriation, racist or oppressive messaging will not be permitted and the organisers reserve the right to ask any exhibitor to remove any item deemed as such.
- All campaign groups that exhibit at VegfestUK must include vegan education as part of their outreach work. We cannot accept bookings from campaign groups with campaigns that may fuel xenophobia.
- Bookings will be confirmed on receipt of the submitted online booking form, and a pro forma invoice will be issued once the booking is confirmed. On receipt of payment in full, you will be given access to your virtual stall on the VFairs platform, your stall position will then be confirmed (on a first come, first served basis) and your details entered on the Vegfest.co.uk website Stallholders page. Exhibitors agree on submitting booking form online to pay the full amount owing by return and no later than 7 days from receipt of the pro forma invoice. Booking online is a binding legal agreement and acts as a confirmed booking. Full balance of payment is required before exhibitors are given access to build their virtual stall and are listed on the websites.
- Exhibitors are responsible for any accidents or injuries to the public caused by their products, display stands or their use of the space allocated to them, and must arrange their own Public Liability Insurance cover (up to £5M) and Employers Liability Insurance cover (if applicable), and have current Food Hygiene and Electrical Goods safety certificates or any other legally required certification necessary for your business venture, products or services. Exhibitors must also have their insurance, electrical safety certificates and food hygiene certificates (if applicable) ready for inspection by the appropriate authorities if requested, and adhere to all current health and safety legislation whilst exhibiting at the event, especially in relation to food hygiene.
- Exhibitors are responsible for their own goods at the event and no responsibility is accepted by the organisers for loss, damage or financial loss due to abandonment or cancellation of the event due to any factors beyond our control or any other factors. The organisers will not be able to refund any money taken in advance of the show in any circumstances. The organisers are not responsible for any technical issues experienced on the virtual platform provided by VFairs Ltd and cannot accept liability for loss of trading or income in the event of any technical problems on the days of the event.
- VegfestUK Ltd are not responsible for the services provided, or decisions made, external contractors at the event. VegfestUK Ltd are not liable in the event of cancellations or failure to provide any services supplied by external contractors.
- VegfestUK Ltd are not liable for any decisions affecting the show made by the event platform provider VFairs Ltd.
- In the event of you wishing to cancel your stall at any time, fees cannot be refunded in any circumstances. All fees are subject to VAT at 20%.
- Any amends to your booking that involve re-invoicing will incur an admin fee of £25 + vat.
- Exhibitors are responsible for their behaviour at all times and must ensure that any members of staff or volunteers behave appropriately. Shouting, threatening or unruly behaviour, abusive language, violence, or disrespect in any way to other exhibitors, visitors, security, medical staff, venue staff, event volunteers, organising team, or any other people within the event platform, will not be deemed acceptable in any circumstances and anyone who is found to be in breach of this may be subject to eviction from the event platform at any time with no explanation and no refunds.
- Exhibitors agree to have their stalls ready by 9:30am on both Saturday and Sunday, and by 9.30 am on Friday if exhibiting. Opening hours are Friday 10am – 8pm, Saturday and Sunday 10am – 11pm. During these hours, the live chat and engagement facilities will be operating. Outside of these hours, there is no live engagement. Exhibitors are advised to be ready to respond to visitors to your stall during the opening hours, although messages can still be received if you are not present on your stall during opening hours. The event stays online for 30 days after the closure of the event Sunday 11pm.
- Charity Collections may only be made at stalls that are registered and hold the correct license for collecting in public.
- Unless agreed with the organisers in advance, exhibitors are not permitted to sell alcohol or offer alcohol samples to the public.
- Exhibitors, visitors and speakers at VegfestUK may appear in promotional photos for the event without prior consultation.
- Exhibitors’ contact emails will not be shared with any third parties except contractors and media partners who are working at the show.
- We are unable to offer refunds in the case of any non-appearances by people advertised to appear at the show, or cancellation of the show for any reason.
Back to top