Giles BryantMusicians and Performing Artists full timetable
Karin Ridgers with Todd Sinclair & Giles Bryant
Karin interviews Todd and asks him all about his book launch before Giles performs a 20 minute set of recent music.
”My new release -EXPOSING DECEPTION & EMBRACING TRUTH: The Definitive Collection Unpacking the Corruption of Our Global Food System and the Rise of Veganism.
It’s been my dream to revise and update my two first books covering the Why and How of veganism, into one book!”
”Forget everything you think you know about modern veganism.
Let’s open this can of worms and navigate the masses of information—and misinformation—to build a new normal that puts our health, ethics and sustainability at the forefront.
Covid has changed us and highlighted many uncomfortable truths. This historic juncture is our once–in–a–lifetime opportunity to build a new normal. Doing the right thing has never been more critical.
In Exposing Deception & Embracing Truth, author and activist Todd Sinclair shows how vegan values are a fundamental way forward to avoid future pandemics, protect animals and the planet, and promote personal health.
Among the topics covered are:
Unpacking The Facts: Why Veganism Matters
· A global history of our food system and veganism – how reclaiming the past and connecting with our ancestors gives us a sense of power and purpose
· The ethical debate over food technology and the future of veganism
· The shocking truth of why meat is so cheap but costs us dearly
· How what we eat has a direct impact on the climate crisis, chronic and infectious diseases, and the exploitation of people and animals
· Expert tips on confronting sceptics and empowering others to become confident, compassionate Rebel Vegans.
The Path To Compassion: How to Align With Your Values
· Nutritional guide to what plant-based foods you need to eat to be healthy
· How to stock the perfect pantry—including a complete list of everything you’ll need for your plant-based dishes
· How easy it is to cook vegan—including 29 recipes that can be adapted to YOUR tastes and YOUR schedule
· Insider tips on navigating the world ethically and spreading compassion
· How to come out as a vegan and connect with your community
· How to go beyond diet to create a cruelty-free lifestyle
Together As One Stage full timetable