The Vegan Women’s Leadership Network is a membership-based global ethical leadership community for vegan women committed to lifting each other up, having each other’s backs, collaborating and learning from each other.
It’s for vegan, plant-based, plant-powered women who:
• Are entrepreneurs and business owners
• Work in the corporate sector
• Work in NGOs
• Work in politics
• Work in academia
• Are in sports, entertainment, fashion, beauty, health and other sectors
Or aspire to do any of the above and…
Are committed to:
• Becoming ethical leaders in their field (including developing skills for self-leadership)
• Becoming the best version of themselves and lifting others up to be the same
• Getting their drama fix from Netflix, Hulu etc rather than causing it in real life
Having fun and embracing their unique sense of style, self and quirkiness
• Exclusive live webinars and interviews with inspiring, fascinating, brilliant vegan and plant-based women from the worlds of business, corporate, NGOs, finance, lifestyle, entertainment, spirituality, health, politics and more
• Virtual networking events
• Online training and events with other vegan women from across the globe
• Other carefully curated articles, video and audio content for vegan women leaders
Sign up to our mailing list
Subscribe to our newsletter!
Subscribe to the VegfestUK mailing list and stay informed.