VegfestUK Brighton 2023 – Paperwork

All exhibitors are required to complete and submit a set of paperwork before the event. These can be submitted using our Paperwork form below.

Please ensure all paperwork is uploaded in one session using the form below, or emailed to [email protected]


Paperwork required

> All Exhibitors

> Food Sampling Paperwork

> Street Food Caterers

> Alcohol & Alcohol Sampling

Allergen Requirements

Paperwork submission form


If you have any problems with the Paperwork form above, you can email Pete on [email protected].


Paperwork required


All Exhibitors


Required paperwork: 


> Insurance certificate (including Public Liability cover of £2 million or more and employers liability if applicable)

> Method Statement (template: Method Statement)

> Risk Assessment (template: Risk Assessment)

We provide the above templates for your Risk Assessment and Method Statement as a guide only. You must provide your own RA and MS in accordance with your own operation. Please ensure you have completed a detailed RA and MS that reflects your own business operation.




Food Sampling (not catering)


Check whether you need to fill in the Food & Drink Registration Form by taking this quick test


> Safe Food Handling Certificate

> Document: Food Safety Plan (details of your food hygiene – where food is prepared, how it is prepared, by whom and food premises)

> Document: Hygiene Plan (details of how you maintain hygiene on site, e.g. with sneeze guards, tongs, temperature control)


Street Food Caterers


Required paperwork:


> Document finalising all food menus and electrical equipment

> Food Hygiene Certificate

> Certificate of registration with their local Council


Certificate of food safety training

> Layout of stand

> Equipment to be used and ratings

> Details of hand wash facilities


Alcohol & Alcohol Sampling


Any exhibitors doing alcohol sampling must have prior agreement with the organisers before being allowed to do so at the event.


Required additional paperwork:


> Alcohol License (must be up to date and cover the date of the event)

> Alcohol License Consent Form (Template: Alcohol Sales License Consent Form)


Food allergens


All exhibitors doing food/drinks sampling must adhere to the current legislation on food allergens outlined on this page here.